Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Shed


It's the most beautiful SPRING day here!  The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the trees and shrubs are starting to POP out.  It's suppose to rain the next two days so I thought it's a good day to clean out the shed so we can install sticky back tiles to the floor.  Hubby had his day out yesterday so I was able to talk him into starting this project with me.  And I don't want to be out in the shed when summer comes with that nasty humidity.  Then it is too hot and miserable to be out there.  We cleared out 2/3 of the shed floor and pulled up the old cheap linoleum sheets.  Tuesday we plan to get the tile.   I hope to get the tile installed while we still have this nice spring weather.  Hubby and I sat out on our screened in porch for lunch today.  It was just perfect weather for being out there.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.      

8 comments:

  1. What a great project for cool weather. You will love it in the heat of the summer.

    Hugs,
    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little shed. Is it used for storing stuff ? It looks too nice to be just a place to put your garden tools. Wish I could just tiptoe across the grass and peek in the window!
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie of a shed. I would like to live in it ☺ then I would feel like I was in a fairy tale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "sun colors" and it's great that you got the shed cleaned out! We have to do our garage soon!! Now that's a job!!

    Have a great week!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little shed. I love the cupola on top!

    Hope you get your project finished before the rain...and the humid weather down the line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to hear tat you ha such a lovely spring weekend.;) Here it is getting warmer too.;)
    Hope your Monday is lovely as well,
    xoxo
    Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could sure use a shed at our house! How nice to have room for one. Our garage is so full of "Stuff". We need a clean up weekend. We also had a beautiful spring weekend, it was so enjoyable!.
    I love your sun colors you are using for your crochet squares, they are so pretty and happy!.
    I have enjoyed visiting with you, take care.
    Hugs~Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi and firstly thank you so much for popping over to my blog and your lovely comments.
    I must admit the similarities between our lives as I to have lost my brother - The middle one whom I was very close to even though he was four years older than me.
    May we enjoy days full of hope and joy and of course Happy Crafting!
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete