Friday, March 12, 2010

Shamrock Pins


I found this free cute and easy crochet pattern on the internet to make SHAMROCK pins for St. Patrick's Day.  I'm hosting our neighborhood BUNCO group for the month of March which just happens to fall on St. Patrick's Day.  So, I decided to make everyone a SHAMROCK pin for the evening that they can take home with them too.   I lined them with green felt and just have to sew the pins on the back to finish them. 

(Sorry - It's rainy here today and very dark out so I had to use the flash.)


Here's all twelve of them!  

Are you doing anything special for St. Patrick's Day!  

6 comments:

  1. Hello my friend on Tea Cup Lane!!!!!!
    Boy your really going to town on the pins...

    The girls should love their Shamrocks~~~

    Wanted you to know the cutest little bunnies were hopping up and down in my mailbox to I brought them in today!!!!!!

    I know 5 little girls who will be in love with these ...Thank you so much my friend....
    I'll be posting them this weekend!
    A girls gotta share!

    Have a wonderful weekend and say Hi to the Bunco girls!!!!!

    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly putting in a lot of effort to make the evening great but what is BUNCO?
    No not even thinking of St paddy's day here.
    More visitors staying over on Sunday and Monday then visitor free I hope. There is so much to organise when you are going to be away for a while isn't there?
    cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! They will be a hit.;) Comes St Patrick's, I hope to at least enjoy a great pint of Guinness.
    Have a lovely weekend,
    xoxo
    Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! I just love yours. I look forward to blogging with you...
    I am so excited to find a fellow crocheter. Now I gotta' go & explore the rest of your blog!!
    Enjoy the Weekend!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. not as cute as these are! i imagine they work up fast too?

    gotta wear a bit o' the green or else.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just too cute! What wonderful gifts for your Bunco group I'm sure they'll love them!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete