Monday, February 8, 2021

Row By Row “Bits ‘n Pieces”

 Another very cold day here in NE Ohio.  It’s in the teens (17 degrees feels like 8 degrees).  Snow is on the ground.  I tried applying de-icer the other day but it’s so cold out it’s not working.  My garage doors face north and are always in the shade and get icy very easily.  

Here’s another quilting project.


The Cath Kidston buttons were brought in the UK during our tour there in 2013.


I used string for the threading the needle.


In 2017 I received this cute “row by row” wall hanging kit as a gift.  It’s called “Bits ‘n Pieces”.  I don’t believe it is available anymore.  I loved the black sewing machine on it.  I machine embroidered the Janome name and the Horizon name on it.  It’s pieced together.  I used little clips for hanging the tiny quilts.




My niece pointed out I forgot to add the doorknob button.

I still have not gotten around to it.

One of these days I will.

Keep safe and warm wherever you are!


0 comments:

Post a Comment