Monday, May 16, 2011

Blue & White Decor

Images Courtesy of Flickr
1. my future potting shed, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. blue headboard and marlin, 5. plate wall, 6. Untitled, 7. blue and white loft, 8. ribbon curtain, 9. Untitled


I love Blue & White together!

It's such a clean, cool and calm look...and it reminds me of blue skies and blue/green oceans.

All of these images I found on Flickr are fantastic!

Gosh, I would love to have those blue and white plates on the wall (No. 5) and that solid deep blue wall with the tree in white (No. 9) is just stunning.

On the other hand although I love the blue headboard in No. 4,  I'm not sure I would like to have a huge stuffed swordfish hanging over my head when I'm sleeping!  LOL!

Which image is your favorite?

Our Master Bedroom and Bath walls are done in blue, white and cream with our drapes and curtains a blue toile on a white background so you know I love this combination.   


Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my Blog!! Oh, blue & white, so gorgeous. You ask which one is our favorite! For me that would be the Blue Potting Shed, I have always wanted something like that in my garden :)
    Wish you a lovely week, Jannet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that future potting shed! I would never leave it. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu do make me laugh. I just don't know what colors you don't like together. Soul sister.

    I think I love the vintage kitchen with the red pots the best. But, that blue garden shed, will... it belongs in my yarn, please, pretty, pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave is #7, the loft. I love the washed colors on the boards on the wall. I can see myself reading a good book up there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick my favorite??? Is that even possible??? It is a tie between the plate wall and the blue and white loft...and the potting shed! Love, love, love the pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue headboard you like is the color of the new bedroom down stairs. I'm really loving blue and white these days.

    ReplyDelete