Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Cottage Style

Images Courtesy of Flickr
1. Vintage enamelware coffeepot, 2. Soft Wool, 3. Aqua teapot close~up, 4. Time for tea!, 5. Whatcha Working On, 6. another one, 7. Cushion Love, 8. bunny egg cups, 9. Girl & Bunting

Sweet Cottage!  

Vintage...adorable...what isn't there to love about these cottage images I found on Flickr to share with you for Mosaic Monday?

I fell in love with the pink crocheted blanket (No. 6).  Imagine a mother's love crocheted into every stitch!

And I can't help but laugh looking at those cute bunny egg cups (No. 8).  Oh, and that sweet baby lamb....I just want to hug her (No. 2).

I hope you enjoy these too!

Don't forget to clink on each legend to see the full image.


Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I like the same images you do, Sandy! The blanket is my favorite and the bunny egg cups! The tea cups are pretty, too. Still raining by me. This brightened up my morning, getting ready for housework. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures. I have a very soft spot for baby lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely mosaic. Your pictures go together perfectly with all the soft colors and your theme. Nancy H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet mosaic, Sandy! I am catching-up with my bloggy friends after my break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet treasures! I love those bunny egg cups!

    ReplyDelete