Saturday, April 2, 2011

PINK Saturday - Pink Potholders

Images Courtesy of Flickr

1. 5, 2. 5b, 3. 5a

More beautiful vintage crochet potholders from gifted Brazilian blogger Sandra Croche in PINK.

5b
Image from Flickr

You can find her diagram pattern (here).

I really, really wish I could crochet faster!  Even if I could I probably couldn't crochet ones as nice as these.

Have a lovely weekend!

The sun is finally shining here! 



Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK!


9 comments:

  1. Sandy me thinks you need a second hobby to give your hands a break from time to time of this repetitive motion. I am amazed at all the crocheting you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pot holders are just beautiful....such talented handwork! I can only imagine the love in each stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same ones in lavender ! They were made for me by one of my aunts for my bridal shower nearly 30 years ago.... they're a bit stained and have some melted spots, but I use them every day !!!

    Happy Pink Saturday !
    gena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love potholders ....Love Pink......
    Have a Peaceful Evening!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these potholders. Reminds me of younger days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got around to checking out my "favorites" and I'm glad I did! Those potholders are so pretty. I love to crochet as well and would love the have that pattern.
    Hugs to you,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What better color too Sandy!
    PINK!
    I do have a couple of those already and love displaying them.
    Happy crocheting,
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete