Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our Easter Decorations

Pretty Easter Egg Wreath


Finally yesterday I pulled out our Easter Decorations.  

Although it was dark and dreary yesterday the rain held off until I was done.  

I had to do some "surgery" on my Easter Egg Wreath I made last year.  Several of the eggs had come loose or had fallen off.  So, I got out our glue gun and re-glued the eggs to the wreath.  Hopefully this repair job should last through Easter.  I blogged about this wreath last year (here).  I really enjoyed making this wreath.

I made this cute Easter Egg Wreath with baby chicks!


Can you see the bunnies?

We've been after our landscaper to return and put more grass seed down where it washed away.  

Can you see my other bunnies?

Cute bunnies in the windows!


Each of our front windows has either a pink or purple plastic bunny.  

Bunnies in the bushes!

And each shrub by the front door has bunnies hanging too!

Bunny Sticker for the French Doors
Easter Banner held up with magnets


I hope you enjoyed our Easter Decorations!

Although our weather is warming up (in the 70s F.) we have solid rain predicted for the next four days!

So it looks like we won't be having a sunny Easter...but it will be a Happy Easter!

Wishing you a very Happy Easter too!


There's some PINK in my photos so.....

Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK!


4 comments:

  1. I love your Easter decorations! The wreath is wonderful! I wish more people would decorate for Easter. It's so joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful home. I love the exterior. Your blog is delightful - so happy to have discovered it. Have a blessed Easter and pop over for a visit sometime.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,
    Your wreath looks so bright and cheery on your door!! What a beautiful home you have!!

    Happy Easter!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really go all out with the decorating Sandy, it's looks just great. Have a good Easter you two.

    ReplyDelete