Tuesday, April 5, 2011

REDnesday - Crocheting in RED

Images Courtesy of Flickr

1. Pillow With Buttons, 2. Red Crocheted Bag, 3. Red Granny Edging, 4. Red White and Blue, 5. Little Red Bag, 6. Crocheted Bracelet, 7. red & mint crochet pot holders, 8. Red Cuff, 9. Red Ruffled Neckwarmer


I love RED and so do these creative designers. 

Unfortunately, none of these beautiful RED crochet projects are mine.  I found these images in Flickr and wish I could crochet like these talented ladies.  

Look what each has created...beautiful neck warmer, potholders, bracelets, seat cover, throws, purse and bag! 

If you click on any legend you can see the full photo and see more photos from each crocheter.  


And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


5 comments:

  1. Nice red mosaic! I meant to tell you earlier how much I like your Easter header. Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red pot holders and the little red bag...great layout...looks so pretty.. :) I will have to try that on flicker.. nice blog.. I am a new visitor. Debb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Wednesday dear Sandy.;) Red is such a vibrant colour and I love that red bag in your collage.,))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I am so in love with all of them..

    ReplyDelete