Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ugh - Why Is There So Much of This Yellow Stuff?



I'm soooo disappointed! 

I hoped to use my brand new pressure washer today (since it's not suppose to rain) to finally clean all the grime and dirt off of our screened in porch and deck... and especially get rid of this awful YELLOW tree pollen that is covering caked on all our furniture.

But it's too cold today.  

Chilly wind and cold water do not go together well...at least when I am involved. 

Burrrrrr..... 

Maybe tomorrow will be better.  

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I want to sit out on my porch! (...yes, I am whining)



4 comments:

  1. We've had it for weeks. Hoping it's almost over.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had that in CA and we have in in AK too but not just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's spring! And it has been windy!!!! It was supposed to be sunny and warmer today but guess what, the weatherman was wrong! Good luck for tomorrow. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this stuff is awful!! We have not had it yet but it is coming!! We have many oak and maple trees around us and usually we are covered with the yellow yuck too! Good luck and I hope it stops soon for you!

    ReplyDelete