Friday, April 22, 2011

More Explore and Baby Things!




Another surprise this morning.  

Another Flickr photo of mine made Explore!

Spring Time Throw - All Laid Out

That's two of my crocheted throws now that have been picked!  

I first posted (here) where I tell a little about Explore.

I'm shocked! 



And I can't wait to show you the next project I'm working on.  

Here's a sneak peek!

Lemon body and Lilac shell trim!

My first baby dress!

I modified the pattern a little bit.  

My first crocheted newborn baby dress!
It's soooo tiny and soooo cute!



This is sized for a newborn to 3 months (...I hope!) 

It was easy to make...crocheted all in one piece except the trim.  

All I have to do is sew the buttons on the back and add a cute crocheted flower.  

  As you can see the dress matches my Easter Basket throw.


Next I have to find a cute bonnet and booties pattern to go with the dress. 



I hope you have a most wonderful day and I sure appreciate your company!



5 comments:

  1. Well Sandy, this is very cool! Congratulations - love these pieces,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another explorer. Aren't these baby dresss just too much fun to make once you get the hang of it. They go so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making Explorer. I love all your handiwork. Is any of it for sale? :-) xo,

    Happy Easter, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sandy this is something to be proud of congratulations. You have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making Explorer.
    Really beautiful little dress.
    Have a lovely Easter weekend.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete