Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

The Easter Basket is a vintage one - my MIL saved it - it was my Hubby's!


May you have a very Blessed and Happy Easter!






Our grocery store Easter flowers!

We had a $10 off coupon from our grocery store that we used to buy our Easter Flowers!  

The sun is shining here and it's 75 degrees F.  A lovely day although rain is coming later in the afternoon.  


Peek A Boo!

I have two Easter place mats that I use as decorations - one I hang on the fireplace and this one is hanging on one of our doors.


SomeBunny loves you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Sandy! Have a great day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the peace and joy of this day.
    By the way, I love your front walkway, hard to believe it's been a year or so.

    Happy Easter,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy~ Happy Easter! And I love your grocery store flowers!!!
    Smiles~
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, I hope you are having a Blessed Easter! :D

    (((hugs))),
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and yours a Very Happy and Blessed Easter!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete