Wednesday, April 20, 2011

REDnesday - PINK is Sort Of RED Isn't It?

Images Courtesy of Flickr
1. Bunny Pin, 2. Flock of Chicks (and bunnies), 3. Easter Chicks, 4. Easter Bunny Cookies, 5. Dona coelhinhas...., 6. Have a Flickry Easter! :o), 7. Easter bunny group photo, 8. Easter Bunny, 9. bunnies


Sometimes I just can't believe all the cute images one can find in Flickr.

I found these adorable Easter bunnies and chicks just by searching Easter decorations in Flickr.

I hope everyone is ok with me posting these mostly pinkness photos ~ I know they aren't red ~ but what the heck it's Easter time.  

Today I will bring out my Easter decorations and I'm going to make a new Easter Garland with some large plastic Easter eggs that I will share with you this week.

And I found a cute crochet pattern for a baby's dress and I started it yesterday.  It's soooo tiny.  You'll see that soon too.


And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


11 comments:

  1. Pink is the happy "child" made by the union of red and white! Happy Easter to you and your family, Sandy. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, red or not, THAT'S the holiday spirit!! I love your all your Easter crafts and decorations! So CUTE! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wreath sounds cute as well as the tiny babies dress. Love all those cute bunnies too especially pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red or not your Easter post is very pretty. You hardly see red for Easter anyway. Pink works just fine. I am sure Sue does not mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun photos - lack of red hardly noted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is red's little cousin!

    IN LOVE WITH RED

    I’m heels over head
    In love with Red,
    There’s nothing that I won’t do
    To let you all know
    I love Red so—
    Nothing, of course, against you!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Blazing Ocotillo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it definitely is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink is red mixed with white :D I definitely think it counts!! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun photos to see; and all red was once pink, wasn't it - or is it the other way round?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it wasn't for red, we wouldn't have any pink! And last week I said I'd make a color exception for Easter. I love your group of photos!

    ReplyDelete