Saturday, April 16, 2011

PINK Cottages

Images Courtesy of Flickr

1. Pink Cottage & Green Shutters: Place Savène - Albi, 2. The pink cottage - Cockington, 3. Pink Cottage, 4. Precious Pink Cottage ~ Colour Photograph, 5. Pink Cottage, 6. Pink Cottage, Siesta Key Village, 7. Pink Cottage at Boscastle, 8. Lanhydrock Cottage, 9. Lakeside pink


Feast your eyes on these shabby chic cottages in all their PINKNESS!  

I love them...what do you think?

I think....

Think PINK!


Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK!

11 comments:

  1. I'd be tickled pink to live in any of these charming cottages, but especially no. 4 and no. 9! xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one of these cottages is just so pretty!! What a fun way to live... in a pink house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cottages! Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever fun mosaic. You know how I feel about cottages, cabins, beach bungalows. So cute. Off to see what else I've been missing while in the sun here at TeaCup Lane. Just what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love to stay in some of these sweet pink houses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them too Sandy
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imagine living in such a pretty cottage. Sigh!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comment on my Summer house.It was hard work,but worth the effort.My dream is to live in a cottage.Any one of those would do! We'll be staying in a cute cottage over Easter,so I guess I'll just have to be content with that for now. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to pursuade Husband to let me paint our house pink :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun these are! Wouldn't it be fun to spend the night at each place?!
    Happy pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete