Monday, April 25, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Cup of Tea Anyone?

Images Courtesy of Flickr
1. P32706232, 2. tipsy, 3. Mixing teacup saucers, 4. Springtime Tea, 5. P31905902, 6. Wileman Foley, 7. Royal Grafton TeaCup, 8. Goodwill Dishes, 9. peeps on guard



Good Morning!

Welcome...sit down...relax...put your feet up... and have a delicious cup of tea with me on


Mosaic Monday!

Aren't these just the prettiest teacup images I found on Flickr?


Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a Lovely blog. Please do visit my blog and leave your footprints behind by posting comments:-

    http://parentingworkshop.blogspot.com/

    http://fun-with-mails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!! I love tea cups that have a decoration on the inside!!
    Have a Great Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy~ I love this!
    Gorgeous!
    Have a great week!
    Smiles~
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful assortment of teacups, Sandy. Tea always tastes extra delicious in a pretty china cup, don't you think! xo,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cup of tea is how I start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to have a cup of tea! Please save that blue cup in the lower left corner for me... I'll be over in a jiffy.

    ReplyDelete