Friday, April 15, 2011

Blue Sneakers Day



Wow...pastel blue sneakers!

My doctor put me on a calorie counting diet in January and I've lost about 16 pounds so far (I won't even go into how overweight I am and how much I really need to lose) but I'm feeling so much better just with this little amount of baggage off.    

One of the places I have "lost" the weight appears to be in my feet.  Shoes that were starting to feel "tight" are now "loose" on me.  Hubby and I started doing some light exercise together (i.e., walking) and my other walking tennis shoes are "loose" now too and gave me a blister on the bottom of my foot.    

This morning I found these cute blue sneakers in my closet.  I think they belonged to my Mother and had been sitting in my closet for years.  I tried them on...they fit perfectly and are very comfortable.  

And very Spring like.   

I think they are so cute. 

What do you think?  

5 comments:

  1. I can relate Sandy, and I know what a struggle it is. Sixteen pounds is awesome! You go, girl! I am trying hard myself. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they're cute. Congrats on the weight loss. Wish I could manage to lose a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sneakers are very pretty! And the weight loss is fantastic. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red doors are so cute!!
    Your afghan is stunning!! And congrats on loosing the weight. I too don't want to say how much weight I need to loose!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete