Monday, April 5, 2010

My Christmas Colors Runner



It's never too early to work on Christmas!  

You may remember I posted before about these four granny squares (here).  Since then I have whipped stitched the squares together in one long line with the intent to make a Christmas Colors Runner.  Now I have added several rows more of the granny stitch around the center squares.  All that is left to do is add the edging.  


I just love these colors - yummy white, red and lime green!

Are you working on anything for Christmas?

8 comments:

  1. Looks good and you can always use another table decoration at Christmas time.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combination is gorgeous! I think it would lovely even at this time of the year, since that is a very 'springy' green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful! I only know how to crochet dishclothes! Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really pretty.
    Bet you can't wait 'til Christmas to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy,
    Your runner turned out very pretty. You did a wonderful job of joining the squares, I have never been very good at that. It will be a very nice addition to your Christmas decorations!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, those colours are amazing, so fresh.;)
    No, nothing for Christmas yet in my house.;) If anything bears any Christmas signs it is my Christmas cactus that is again in its second bloom.,)
    Have a great day Sandy,
    xo
    Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooooo!

    I love those colors, Sandy! VERY pretty!!!!
    I wish I could crochet and knit.

    No...no Christmas yet. Just thawing out from winter though.

    Happy Spring!

    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy,
    I love your runner! I just made a granny square pillow this weekend out of scrap yarn using the same colors as you did, we were thinking alike. (what great taste we have)hehehe,
    Enjoy your day!
    hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete