Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Chick, A Crow and A Lamb


How do you like these cute miniature figurines?

Their arms and legs are joined by string like puppets.  I have them sitting on top of my register in my dining room. 

A chick with a cute blue heart.  

And the crow has a blue flower and the lamb has a purple flower.  

Aren't their dresses cute?  

I don't even remember where I bought these but I just love them. 

Any suggestions for names for them?  I thought of "Lambchops" for you know who.  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy
    Thanks for adding me to your list of bloggers to follow. We were in PA last year stayed in a B&B in Lancaster county and did lots and I mean lots of antiqueing...You are really lucky in your neck of the woods for antique stores. I have family in Baltimore so get out as often as I can. We are actually doing CA in May and we will be Santa Cruz and will be visiting Carmel. What a small world it is.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gal, They sure are cute, but I'm at a loss for names...kinda brain dead and ready for bed! I'm sure you'll pick some good ones!!

    Happy Thursday!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little girlies, aren't they....I love things that make me smile.

    Your header is soooo cute!

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I completely understand you affection for these.;)
    xo
    Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little figurines are so sweet. Don't have an idea what to name them though. If my granddaughter were here she'd help!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete