Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Tea Time Tuesday!


I'm joining Sandi @ Rose Chinz Cottage" - she is the host for Tea Time Tuesday.   This is my first time joining this party. 

This is a mosaic of teacups I have blogged about in previous posts.  To see all of my teacups I have shared so far click on "teacups" under labels and scroll through  a few from my collection.  

To see more Tea Time Tuesday drop over to Sandi's blog (here) you won't be disappointed.  Have a lovely cup of tea to start your day!  

9 comments:

  1. you got lovely teacups! love the colours. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy teatime Sandy.;) The cups are lovely, I recall them from your previous posts.;) Lovely collage as well,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I do not drink tea I still love to collect the tea cups & tea pots!!
    Love the mosaic......
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! i have the same blue and white tea cup and saucer that you have shared with us today! Glad that you have joined us!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Sandy,
    Your teacups are so pretty and they are all different too. Love the last two with their scalloped saucers! The second one with the rose inside the cup is sweet too! I don't know which is my favourite because they're all so lovely! Wonderful collage! Thank you for joining my Tea Time party. I hope you have a lovely day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous mosaic - I really love the blue one in the upper right corner! Also love your header - now those are gorgeous teacups! Welcome to tea; hope you will join us again next week. I am having a giveaway so stop on over and enter if you have a chance!
    Beth at Food As Art http://foodasart-beth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mosaic Sandi! I love your tea cups.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sandy
    Lovely blog you have here! What beautiful tea cups as well.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete