Saturday, August 29, 2020

Saturday Morning Coffee on My Screened In Porch

 It’s Saturday morning and I’m having my morning coffee out on my screened in porch.

When we moved from Pennsylvania back to Ohio, I told my Hubby I had to have a porch like we had in Pennsylvania.  

A couple of years ago I invested in good outdoor furniture for the porch.

It is unbelievable how much outdoor furniture can cost if you want it to last.



My dear friend and designer Susan helped me select the furniture and the outdoor rug.

I actually bought more than I needed for the porch so I moved two tables and two chairs inside for my Great Room.



The piece I love the most is the chaise lounge.  

The cushions are very thick and deep and it makes all the pieces very comfortable.  

I had landscaping done around the deck and porch a few years ago along with landscaping lights.


My niece lives with me along with her two rescue dogs, Jewels and Lucky.  


Today is overcast with the sun shining through once in awhile.  


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! I am fairly new to your blog...I found it looking for "crochet". I too have an attached porch, they call it an Arizona room here. I LOVE it it. Yours looks cozy. I was going to go with wicker also but then I was lucky enough to get some wrought iron passed down to me. All of your home looks lovely.
    Addie

    ReplyDelete