Sunday, August 23, 2020

My Liberty Trike

 

Last year I purchased a Liberty Trike in hot pink.  I just didn’t feel right on my old two wheel bicycle so I decided to try a three wheel electric bicycle.  I couldn’t be happier.  This year my nephew set up a charging center for me that has worked out very well.  After my ride I just plug in the battery to charge it up for my next ride. I’m thinking of have a license plate made with the title “Pink Lady”.  

I’ve bought some neat accessories for it.  A water bottle holder that is easy to reach while riding.

An easy grip for the throttle while using power.  No more tired hand.  And excellent mirrors.  Plus I have a gadget to attach my iPhone too.  I love to listen to Amazon Music and/or Apple Music during my rides.

And a new gel seat cover makes the ride so comfortable and smooth.  So far I have almost 400 miles on it.  It comes with 5 speeds.  It’s a little hard to petal without some power at least for me.  I usually set it up at speed 3 and petal to get some exercise.  I ride around my neighborhood and try to do 3 to 4 miles each time.  I love this trike and so enjoy it.  It makes me feel like a kid again.



1 comment:

  1. I want one Sandy !! We live at the top of a hill. How does it handle hills ?

    ReplyDelete