Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hot, Hot and Hotter


Today is the start of really HOT weather here.

I'm hoping it doesn't hit 100 degrees here tomorrow.


My zinnias are zinging!


I love the bright rose, yellow and orange colors.


I don't know why I never planted zinnias before but I know I will be planting them again!


Our spireas and purple salvia are getting huge. 

 We may need to transplant them.


I saw this sign for sale at Cracker Barrel's gift shop and couldn't leave the store without it.

My goal is to bring blue, white and pops of red to our kitchen and family room and this sign is perfect.


Speaking of red...two sides of Rose Garden's white little flower edging is done.

I'm getting thisclose to finishing this throw.

It's 94 F. Degrees out side right now. We're staying inside in the A/C today.



KEEP COOL!

Don't turn bright orange like my zinnia!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I don't have my a/c on (yet!) Everything is drooping in my yard, really drooping. I can't take it. I am just lounging around getting zero accomplished! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Amazing we still have anything alive. Good job watering. And good luck tomorrow. I think we may only be in the 80s. Praying for some rain here. Your zinnias are looking great. Mine I started from seed, so they are still coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    I want to thank you so much for the sweet and thoughtful note you left for me about my sisters passing, it was so kind of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I love your crochet throw..its so pretty and of course I love the colors. We are having a heart wave also.
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow is our pool day! Good weather for it too. I see a couple of hours in the ice cold water! Stay cool and keep crocheting-i tried to knit at my daughter's swim meet earlier this evening, but it was too humid, my yarn was sticking on the needles and on my finger-made it impossible to flick the yarn over the needle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sandy, can you send us some of that hot weather.;) We had 2 sunny days midweek and now yet another (4th to be exact) weekend is raining away, sigh...
    I hope you have a good one;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your zinnia/s I should plant some now for fall!\

    ReplyDelete