Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I finished my second Heart Dishcloth.  

This one has a pink heart.

I'm not sure if we will celebrate Valentine's Day at home or go out for supper. 

We are leaving for our Florida RV trip to Walt Disney World soon and we'll be eating out quite frequently during the next month.  Home cooked meals for the next few days may be nice and appreciated by my Sweetheart. 

So...I'm leaning towards home cooked.

Two hearts...one love!


We'll be stopping in Atlanta on our way to Florida to attend a wedding.  

This is the first time we've had to pack fancy clothes for one of our RV trips.

We downloaded some fun Disney apps on our iPhones to play with while at WDW.  

Our travel van is sitting in our driveway so we can finish packing it.

Happy Valentine's Day to my Sweetheart!
Thanks for making me feel like a Queen everyday.

Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Love the dish cloths!!
    Have a safe trip .....
    Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you.
    Hope you have a lovely trip.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very nice trip Sandy and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your husband. I am craving a flank steak :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just too sweet! I'm Linky Following you too!

    ReplyDelete