Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ribbet Photo Editing Tutorial




 Way back in 2012 I used Ribbet.com, a photo editing program, to design a new blog header.

Then the past several years I didn’t blog at all.

Now that I’m back to blogging I think I would like to update my header.

I found out that Ribbet has an app now.  

So I downloaded it and discovered it is different from what I remember.

Luckily Ribbet invited me to a webinar today to talk about their new browser version.

I think I will have to play with either the website version and/or the browser version to come up with a new header for my blog.

I’m still working on my office.  I wish I wasn’t so slow.

It’s an unbelievable 69 degrees out and windy today.


My gifted Christmas Poinsettia is finally looking a little under the weather.  

But I’m surprised how long it lasted.  


Have you ever had one of those days where you have so many things to work on and you don’t feel like doing any of them?

That’s me today.

I have six accounts to reconcile for the last month.

Bah...

Ain’t going to be done today.

I started a new Alan Hunter Gently book and it is calling me.

How is your day going?

Hope it is happy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment