Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day




It's Labor Day here in The States...so I did laundry today!

We had a restful weekend...neighbors invited us to dinner last night.  After a delicious home cooked meal we sat out on their deck talking and laughing until late in the evening.

Today Hubby just beat the rain and grilled flank steak out on our grill for an early dinner for us.  Steak two nights in a row...it doesn't get any better than that.

I can't believe it is September already!  

I haven't hooked all weekend.  

I should work on that bloomin' flower (here) but I don't feel like "counting" stitches....that's too much "labor" even for Labor Day weekend.  



My new motto I am adopting this Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. *giggles* I love it, but I am and OCD ironer. I iron *everything*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good one as you managed your BBQ before the rain.Take it easy
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the housework is evil sign. I've already adopted it...somewhat! Ironing...scream...I hate it! Don't do it unless I absolutely have to! Have a nice day. Love the music! So relaxing!

    ReplyDelete