Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Crazy Colors



My new project.  I'm calling this one "Crazy Colors".  
Since I left "Black Beauty" my larger throw at home while we are traveling to Alaska I decided to take all my "Simply Soft" yarn colors on the road with me to start a new small lap throw.  I'm crocheting each square as I go and then joining each with the "join as you go" method. 
  



"Crazy Colors" a work in progress.  
I'm loving all the different colors together.  What do you think?


Sandy at Teacup Lane  

9 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love the bright colors?? So happy!!
    Stop by my blog for my Summer GiveAway!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primary colors are my favorite! Very nice combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. So bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect color mix.
    Perfect name
    Perfect project for the road.

    Toodles,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I'm your newet follower!

    crochet is one of my passions...

    come by for a visit and a spot of tea today!
    ciao bella

    happy tuesday
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour combo. Just bought some Kool Kotton might steal your colour combos if that ok.

    marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are not crazy but gorgeous colours, I love them all.;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mix of colors. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete