Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tony's at Magic Kingdom

We finally got a reservation for lunch today at Tony's, an Italian restaurant located at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom. Boy is this place popular.

I may have mentioned more than once that Lady & The Tramp is my favorite childhood Disney movie. We even named our childhood dog Lady.

We were lucky to get a booth in Tony's main dining room and I ran around the room taking pictures of all the Lady & The Tramp movie still photos lining the walls. There was an adorable statue of the famous couple sitting atop a water fountain smack dab in the center of the room. The reception area had a wide screen TV showing the movie too.

We split an order of cannelloni and it was very delicious. We wanted to make sure we had room to enjoy an All American Sundae from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor later on.

The Magic Kingdom is my favorite Disney park. I feel like a kid again every time we visit.





















1 comment:

  1. That's the great thing about Disney World, you can eat what you want as you are burning it off with all the walking! I also love Lady & the Tramp, have statues from my trip there more than 20 years ago. Weather looks awesome, too. xo

    ReplyDelete