Sunday, November 25, 2012

Warming Collar

I bought two skeins of variegated Loops & Thread yarn a while ago and they just sat in my stash until I saw this cute Warming Collar pattern on Crafty Begonia's blog.

Loops & Threads Silky Soft Worsted 100% acrylic yarn is one of my favorite yarns. It's so soft and easy to work. This one is called "Asian Jade" - color 06909. Today I decided to start crocheting the warming collar - hopefully it will be easy to adjust the size on this collar if it needs to be larger.

It's another relaxing day down here in Florida. We sat outside this morning in our lawn chairs and after a light lunch we rode up to the store. We also made reservations for three special events this week - one at Magic kingdom Tuesday, another at Epcot on Thursday and the last one here at Ft. Wilderness next Saturday. I'll post about them as they occur.

We saw our first turkeys today strolling through the camp loop. Do you think it is possible they knew Thanksgiving was last week and to keep out of sight? I didn't get a good photo of them to show you.

I promised Hubby to fix him another home cooked spaghetti supper tonight. The last one was so good. I better get going cuz I'm getting hungry.











1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a nice relaxing time down there in Florida. The turkeys are acting cheeky too!

    I like the variegated work. I can't wait to see this finished!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete