Saturday, November 10, 2012

Disney Here We Come!



Our travel van is all packed for Walt Disney World except for our laptop computers and a few little items which we will load last thing in the morning. 

 So we shouldn't have any problem getting away early tomorrow morning.

I love our travel van trips because we can truly relax and just be together enjoying each others company.  

Well, I can relax while Hubby drives.  

He likes to drive and I don't.  

Poor Hubby has to listen to me talk yack at him while he is driving - but only until I fall asleep or start reading, blogging or crocheting.   

Us going down the road - sort of like Lady & The Tramp!

Still in love 38 years later.  


We can just think happy things...

and drive fly to Disney Never Land!



That's us!

****

Not sure when I'll be able to update my blog header - if the WiFi connection isn't too bad while on our trip maybe I can get something together for a Christmas blog header.  

Meanwhile the fall theme will remain.  

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time, safe travels. Wish I was a stowaway, but that would ruin the romance for you two! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off again you two gad-abouts ! Lucky things, I know you're going to have a great time. Drive carefully now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip you two...and have FUN!! Y'all are so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete