Friday, November 16, 2012

It's My Birthday!

Another year has gone by too quickly.

I'm sixty-six years old today.

Yes, that's 66 years!

OMG I'm turning into an old lady.

Hubby surprised me with a birthday gift display when I returned from my shower this morning. He said it's not easy to hide surprises in a small van.

I now have two new Pandora bracelet charms - "Teacup" and "Birthday Cake". How appropriate!

Tonight as a birthday treat we are going over to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. For extra $$$ the park is closed just for paying party guests and there are treats for party goers and usually shorter lines for limited attractions.

We'll have to dress warmer it's a little cooler tonite and I feel like I'm coming down with a head cold. I'm resting today for the big night.







14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!!!!!
    Your just a spring chicken...a mere child!
    Have a wonderful day, such a sweet gift from the Hubs.
    Have fun!!!!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay! Happy Birthday! I miss Disneyland so much! Lucky you! Have fun and feel better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Young Lady! Your hubby is a keeper. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Sandy. Oh no, I don't think 66 is old, especially when I will soon be hitting the same landmark. Hope you have a lovely evening.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiest of birthdays, Sandy! You are as young as you feel!!! Enjoy your special night at the Park. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebrate big down there at Disney..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Sandy! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your special night at Disney - that sounded awesome :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Sandy! Hope you had a fabulous day!
    Sending you many special Birthday Wishes! I'll be 66 years old this month too!
    Linda from AZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you belated Birthday wishes Sandy. Hope you had a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!! I very much enjoy your blog.
    Lisa from VA

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very happy birthday to you, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Sandy love your charms I also have the Teacup and it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete