Monday, November 12, 2012

Rowing Along...

I'm on the last row of my Waikiki Wildflower Throw. I took this photo of me crocheting while riding south down I-95 in our travel van this morning. It's not easy taking a photo one handed.

We stopped for the night at Fayetteville NC KOA. Pretty campground with huge, level sites and excellent Internet and cable TV services. We were so pooped we went to bed at 9 PM last night. Hubby drove 425 miles yesterday. Right now we're driving through South Carolina. We should arrive at Walt Disney World tomorrow!

Since we traveling down the interstate I'm going to try to post this straight from my iPhone to my blog without using my laptop to pretty up the draft first.

I hope I have enough green yarn to finish my last green flower or else I will have to make a Michaels stop.

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Almost there!!!!! how fun :)
    What a great trip. I can't wait to see more vacation pics and also to see your blanket.
    Be safe, sending hugs~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. 425 miles in one day, wow! I am pooped just hearing that! Looking forward to your pics. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of driving in one go, you must have a steady hand to take that photo.

    ReplyDelete