Monday, November 26, 2012

She's A Beauty!

Hi Ya'll !

It's a beautiful day - warm and sunny and no humidity!

Today we swapped out our golf cart for a better one. Hubby is pleased - this one isn't so war weary as the last one.

It didn't take long to cut the plastic tie tags and remove the Christmas decorations. After lunch we re-applied the decorations to the new golf cart. She's a beauty but not the only beauty to show you. I couldn't resist showing off my crocheted throws on her...Waikiki Wildflowers, Jingle Bells and Candy Cane.

The other beauty to present to you is my Asian Jade Warming Collar. It's thisclose to being done but the last step will have to wait until I'm home that is unless Hubby takes me to a Joann Fabrics store to find a jewel of a button. Rather than the crocheted ties with the Pom Poms as the pattern instructs I'm thinking of a crocheted tab with a pretty button closure instead.

I did have to add a few more rows of double and triple crochet stitches to fit my neck size. I wish I had enough yarn to crochet a pair of matching fingerless mittens.

So there you have my two beauties today...a re-decorated Christmas golf cart and my Asian Jade Warming Collar.

Thanks for visit me!

I wanted to let you know I've been blogging while down here in Florida but without WiFi I'm limited to using my iPhone with it's 3G network. Luckily my Blogger app is working so I can post but as you can see I can't insert photos where I would like to - the Blogger app puts them all at the end of the post. I would like to post larger photos but just to make sure my posts publish I've limited the size. The other problem I noticed, which just started about a week ago, is that none of my comments on your blogs, that I type in via my iPhone, will publish anymore. I type in a comment and hit publish and my comment disappears. It's very frustrating to say the least. So I'm sorry I can't leave comments but it isn't because I'm not visiting you!

So long!














1 comment:

  1. Sandy I want a ride in that festive golf buggy your throws look really cool on it.

    ReplyDelete