Monday, October 5, 2020

COVID 19, My Liberty Trike and Me

 What a crazy year!

Never have I gone this long without going to a restaurant, store or even getting my hair done.

I decided to “let it go” and go gray/white after 20 plus years of coloring my hair.

No one sees me except for immediate family.  So it’s a perfect time for a BIG change.


This is the longest my hair has been in over 20 years too.

Luckily so far I have been well and my family has been too.

But we are being very careful and following all the protocols.

Today was cool and sunny and a perfect day to ride my Liberty Trike around the neighborhood.


I’m not crazy about walking but I love riding my trike.

It makes me feel like a kid again.


I ordered the Trike in hot pink!

No one can miss me riding down the street.

Hope you all are well and enjoying your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment