Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hollywood Studios & Over 500 in One Day

We had a blast at Hollywood Studios today. It was in the 80s, our warmest day here in Florida so far, and just beautiful. We played our favorite 3D game, Toy Story Midway Mania THREE TIMES. Hubby was the sure shooter beating me all three tries.

We had reservations at the Brown Derby for lunch, although it wasn't busy at all so we probably didn't need them. The Brown Derby is becoming our favorite restaurant at WDW. The service is excellent and so is the food. We usually split a meal - there is just too much food for us. We were pleased they separated the meal for us on two plates and served it as attractively as one meal would have been. We must warn you it's expensive here, even when sharing a meal, but added to our expense was the fantastic desserts we couldn't pass up.

We broke camp in the morning and drove over to Hollywood Studios in our travel van and parked with the busses and RVs. The only other way to get to this park from the Ft. Wilderness campground is to take the Disney busses which we would prefer not to.

We always like to see the Great Movie Ride attraction. The lines usually are shorter than other attractions and it's sort of like "It's A Small World". You can't miss it. And who doesn't like the movies!

And...I reached a milestone today. One that I can hardly believe...500 followers! You made my day so much sweeter. I thank all of you that follow my little blog. I know how busy all of you are and to take the time to visit me humbles me. When I started this blog over three years ago I doubted anyone would read it let alone follow it. So thanks again from this little old lady on Teacup Lane!















2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your milestone! And, you are missing the "snowstorm of the century, Nemo" this weekend. Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your milestone fab photo's of WDW I love reliving our WDW adventures through you.

    ReplyDelete