Thursday, August 2, 2012

Next order - Fruit Punch Tote

A brand new Jo-Ann's Fabric store opened near us last Friday. 

 Hubby drove me over there after my physical therapy session today. 

 It's a nice huge store - half is devoted to sewing and the other half is for crafts.



While wandering through their yarn section I spotted this adorable free pattern, Fruit Punch Tote, in such yummy colors it made my heart sing.



I immediately tore off a pattern and stuffed it into my purse to bring home. 

 After supper I kept thinking about the tote while watching TV. 

Lordy... I couldn't stand it any longer and went upstairs to look at my yarn selection.

I finally chose these five colors from my yarn stash:

-Caron Simply Soft - in watermelon and sunshine;
-Loops & Threads Silky Soft in orange blossom;
-Caron Simply Soft in soft blue and limelight.



I hope I haven't jumped the gun by showing you my next project. 

 It would be VERY embarrassing if I couldn't figure out the stitches in the pattern. 

 LOL !



Well...duh...I guess I better get busy and try working up one of the squares.

Bye!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

  1. Those colors just make me happy! I am sure you will figure it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this made up in those delicious colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks adorable!
    I must say...you had just the right colors in your 'stash'!!!
    bet it works up nicely. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy sherbet colors, Sandy. This will be so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice will be just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Guess I need to get to Joann's for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! I can't wait to see all those yummy colors you've chosen worked into this adorable bag! I'm going to Joann's tomorrow...I'll have to have a look around for it! You have a new one close by? Uh-oh...that's DANGEROUS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are gorgeous! I bet you'll do just fine with the pattern. Can't wait to see this pretty piece finished. I have a brand-new JoAnn's store too! I can't wait to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete