Friday, October 29, 2010

Grandma Christmas Trees



Another great pattern, Grandma Tree Tutorial, from Michelle The Royal Sisters (here) and lots of fun to crochet!  This one isn't finished yet.  

I'm going to embellish it with beads and ribbon to make it into a garland.  

For now I'll just tell you it will be included in a gift package for a lucky someone for a special occasion coming up next month.

Up close...

Six little trees in a row...

Doesn't it look like a star!

I added an edging of single crochet.

Please come back tomorrow to see the finished project.  

12 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    These are just darling!! So cute to put on a gift package or to attach to a gift bag!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're fantastic! very festive and what a great idea to hang them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet... Can't wait to see what these cuties turn into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Sandy,
    I am always amazed how quickly you turn these thing out. This will be one very pretty Christmas garland. Can't wait to see it finished.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these little trees! You are going to have THE cutest garland!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. Thanks for the link, going there next. Can't wait to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy
    These will make a stunning Christmas garland.
    I'll pop make tomorrow to see the final result!
    Take care
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful color combos Sandy. Is this going to be a garland ? Oh Elizabeth sent me something I'm posting about it tomorrow on my blog. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beuatiful, indeed soon the beuatiful holiday season will start.;)
    Happy Halloween dear Sandy,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute crocheted Christmas trees!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 2 more to finish up my garland for my fireplace :)
    I'll post on my blog and flickr group when I finish :)
    Yours are awesome.

    ReplyDelete