Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Firsts


A "Twinkle", an "All Round" and a "Tree"...


My first ones!

  I did it!

  All thanks to the easy-to-follow tutorials posted at sweet Michelle's The Royal Sisters

Thanks Michelle!

I still have to "block" these.  And I might try spraying them with starch to stiffen them for hanging.  I can hardly wait to make more.


I was having trouble keeping all my crochet stuff together, but at the same time, have everything easy to get to...so I asked my hubby if he had any extra new and unused plastic fishing gear containers.  He did... and this one fit my hooks, scissor, needles and miscellaneous gadgets just right.


What is great about these containers is when the top is closed - because of the dividers - nothing gets mixed up together.  Everything stays separated!  This kit is so handy to use on the road too.  It slips easily into a bag or tote.

Keep on crocheting!

4 comments:

  1. Who-hoo!!! Way to go Sandy!

    Not surprised though...

    Your a crafty one!

    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Great!!!! Love reading your posts on your Disney adventures.. Looks like alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Sandy, will be on the look-out for one too. Another benefit is that you can see what is there without opening it.
    Great work with the "granny" shapes. Can't wait to see what you do with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sandy - Michelle's tutorials are very clear aren't they? I sprayed mine with a little spray starch and a light iron - works a treat! Good idea with the container too - great for when you and hubby are on the road. Take care **Kim**x

    ReplyDelete