Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!




And Happy New Year 2010 to you too!


Isn't this the cutest photo? My cousin sent this to me I think it is a wet baby ground squirrel. I've lost the email description that went with the photo. Perhaps this is how some of you feel this morning after celebrating New Year's Eve. The strongest drink we had last night was eggnog.


We turned to TV last night to see New York and Philadelphia celebrating at midnight. We couldn't believe the crowd at Times Square. It was good to see Dick Clark again but he's had it tough with his health the last couple of years. I think in my mind I always see that young Dick Clark hosting American Bandstand from Philly. Did any of you watch that back in the 50s? I would come home from school and watch the Mickey Mouse Club and American Bandstand every day. My hubby and I can still sing the Mickey Mouse Club song! 


 Here's lots of wishes to all of you for a happy and healthy 2010!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Very cute picture. Wishing you health and happiness in the coming year. Happy New Year Sandy!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mic...see you real soon,
    Key...Why?...because we like you,
    M.O.U.S.E....
    I was right with you on that one girlfriend!
    Nothing like the Mickey Mouse Club!
    Happy New Year to you and all your Mouskettiers...(I'm sure I slaughtered the spelling on that one!)
    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Sandy, I was just blog-hopping and I arrived here. I have spent a very enjoyable time looking back over your posts. Very best wishes Kath in England

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year from Houston, TX. Just discovered your blog from Rue's Peanut Butter and Jelly blog. What a great blog...I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete