Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Pink Box

Hubby and I stopped at Sears this week to look at Craftman tools (the best) and Gladiator storage units. You won't believe what I found for the ladies.

Look at this Pink Delight!


A tool chest in PINK!


Introducing the Pink Box!


Tool boxes all in beautiful pink...


And lots of tool accessories in pink too.


I think I will get some pink tools for my craft/sewing room!


Please join me for Beverly's Pink Saturday party and her birthday celebration!


Happy Pink & Yellow Birthday Beverly !


Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

  1. What will they think of next. Not a usual color f=for tool boxes, but looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header photo and background!

    Pink pink pink - wonder what kind of tools you'll end up with?

    Enjoyed my visit! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise to find at Home Depot! The pink tool chest is so neat! I think it could have a multitude of uses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could think of a million uses for that toolbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my sweetness, I will take one of each!!!
    xo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, HOLD THE PHONE...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!! This is a girl's dream come true!!! I must stop in at Sears and "get me" some pretty pink tools and a chest to store them in...my gosh its about time they came up with this!
    So glad I did Beverly's pink Saturday so I could find you and this cute post!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! Walmart has some too,, but I think this is a much bigger selection. What a sweet pink display for this Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it so much, cute pink tool boxes with a nice things inside.. i will surely love it ;)

    ReplyDelete