Monday, July 16, 2012

My Pet Peeve of the Day!

Why would a builder do this?


Because they are brain dead and never do laundry!

And, yes, unfortunately this is our laundry room, mud room and main entrance from our garage to our house.  

It's so much fun to be here doing laundry when Hubby needs to get by.    

I can't tell you how many times I have cursed the builder.  

Thank goodness we don't have kids going in and out all the time.

That's my Pet Peeve!

What's your pet peeve of the day?


Kitty sleep over...

(source:  Pinterest)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It is the little things sometimes that can make us or break us. Builders, love 'em or hate 'em, we unfortunately need 'em. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My previous home was set up that way. Must have been a course in builder's school...how to make areas a nonsensical as possible.

    ReplyDelete