Sunday, July 22, 2012

IKEA RIBBA Picture Ledges


Hubby hung four more IKEA RIBBA Picture Ledge shelves in my craft/sewing room today.

He earned huge brownie points today!



I love these teeny, tiny shelves because you can easily change your art arrangement without putting more holes in your wall.

They come in two sizes - large and small.


Guess what this remote controls?


It remotely controls all my electric appliances dealing with sewing; my sewing machine and lights. 

Hubby surprised me with this neat remote power strip he found at Home Depot. 

 Just one click everything comes on or off. 

 It's a time saving device otherwise I have to turn on/off four appliances separately.

Hubby even attached its power strip on the wall for me. 

 Because I hate cords laying on the carpet.

I have some 3M Command strips I plan to use to tie the cords up off the ground.


They are cute shelves, aren't they?

We are pooped again - so much for resting on Sunday - so we are taking our break now. 

 In addition to working in my craft/sewing room Hubby is re-organizing his office too.

What have you been up to today?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. What a neat gadget and cute shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A remote control power strip but NO fold button on the dryer? :-) Love the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to delete my comment, I hit 'send' too quickly!
    Wow, you two make a great DIY team, maybe you should do webisodes on YouTube. At Home with Sandy and Jeff :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shelves and I too love IKEA.;)
    And what a great idea with a remote for your electrical outlets, never seen anything like that.;)
    The last image is so funny and so true.;)
    Have a great week Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete