Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Patriotic Colors


I'm behind...

way behind...


I hope this statement is true...because I haven't put out my 4th of July decorations yet.


I have red, white and blue flag bunting like this.

I don't have a cute white doggy like this one.


I love these treats...but have never made them.

Not once...we don't have kids.


I want this...NOW.


Off to get my hair done. 

 Have a lovely day before the 4th of July day dear friends!

Photo Source:  Pinterest

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Pin It

4 comments:

  1. You are doing just fine! Have a wonderful day, you and Jeff already know what is really important! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I want them all too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great 4th of July. Are you having fireworks?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and helpful article. The subject very rare and unique. Thanks for this kind of article

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails