Wednesday, July 4, 2012

God Bless America


I'm very proud to be an American.




I've tried to live a good life... worked hard, paid my bills, obeyed the laws...

In other words...be the best American I could be.



I'm so blessed to live in a free country, where as a female, I could attend and graduate from university, have a career (not just a job), marry for love who I chose and live anywhere I wished.



Hubby and I have traveled through out The States in our recreational vehicles over the years. 

 We've been to California...Texas, Arizona and New Mexico...all over the Midwest & East Coast... down to Florida and even on the Alaska Highway to the beautiful state of Alaska. 

 And I must say we have the most beautiful country and wonderful citizens.



Our freedoms were not given to us - our ancestors fought to establish one of the finest and best countries in the world...based on the Bill of Rights and U.S. Constitution.



God Bless the United States of America from sea to shining sea!

Happy 4th of July!



Now go and celebrate living in this land of the free and home of the brave with your loved ones!!!

(Photo Source:  Pinterest)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful grateful post, Sandy. I am in total agreement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all the above! Enjoy your day, Sandy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July dear Sandy and what a lovely tribute to a great country which is a definition of freedom to so many.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete