Friday, April 13, 2012

This & That


Here's my new crezdena table runner, Cherry Stripes. 

 It still needs to be blocked and I'm not sure when I'll get around to that little project.



Our dogwood trees are in full bloom looking beautiful.


I'm working on the sides of my bench cover, Spring Bouquet. 

 I could continue as is and just gather the sides to fit the bottom of the bench. 

 But I may frog back to the top and reduce my stitches on the sides for a more fitted cover.


What do you think I should do? 

 I hate to start over on the sides and I ask myself "What if reducing makes it too tight?"

The bench sides do curve out from the top so I may be on the right track as it is now. 

 I have to think about this before making changes.




                                                                   Source Pinterest


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. I think you should go with your first instinct, Sandy. It is so beautiful and it would be a shame to start over. I also love your cheery Cherry Stripe! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cherry stripe and GORGEOUS bench cover. I would not start it over, no way. I love how it looks. I really want one of these ... have to go back and see where the pattern came from. Such a lovely piece for this time of year. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. çok güzel görünüyor harika örgü elinize sağlık.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of frogging...
    I say 'try the ruffle'!!

    The runner looks good-- blocking is not fun either! I must be getting lazy in my old age! lol...

    love all your work, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ~Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you just take it back to where the blue stripe is and reduce the stitches there. It appears that you need to come in a bit there then go straight down for a tailored look.
    I think you should fix it whatever it takes as the top is very pretty and you won't be happy till you do.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful to me, Sandy! I like the ruffle idea that Pat above had. I love your teacup shelf -- I have something similar ;)

    ReplyDelete