Saturday, December 1, 2012

Minnie & Me

Tonight we're going to the Hoop Dee Doo Review next to the Trail's End Restaurant at Ft. Wilderness. It's a kind of live western folksy dinner entertainment show.

We're relaxing at the campsite today. My bursitis in my hip flared up last night - don't know what causes it maybe all the walking and activity I did at Epcot on Wednesday. Who knows...I'm clueless with this condition.

We're into our last week here in Paradise. As much as I'm enjoying all things Disney I must admit I'm starting to think of home and what I have to do {{{still}}} to get ready for Christmas. At night I lay in bed with thoughts running through my head how I want to decorate the house for Christmas. I'm trying not to buy more Christmas decor because we have so much already...and then I see all the Christmas stuff in the Disney stores...and I. WANT. IT. ALL !!

Just before we left home I asked my Hubby to bend a coat hanger into a circle so I could string ornaments onto it for a bulb wreath. Then yesterday while blogging I saw this beautiful wreath that Sheila of "Note Song" blog made after being inspired by a wreath she saw on Pinterest. I love how she layered her bulb wreath on top of a green pine wreath with that beautiful red bow. Here's a pic of it. Do I have time to do something like this when I get home? I hope so.






3 comments:

  1. You've obviously had a great relaxing holiday if you're thinking of home and starting to plan things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having the time of your life my sweet friend. Yes I think it's time to leave the enchantment behind and get back home to dig out all the Christmas decorations. You will soon be doing that I'm sure and I bet your home with be all done up beautiful! Take Care. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon enough, you will leave Disney and be home with the gray dreary cold weather, doing Christmas stuff! xo

    ReplyDelete