Monday, December 17, 2012

When A Christmas Throw Is A Tablecloth...

We had a lovely dinner out last night with friends. Two of my crocheted red and green doilies found new homes!

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment so I'll be all prettied up for Christmas. And Wednesday my neighbor is hosting our annual BUNCO Christmas Party. I'm thinking about making something with pumpkin. I've got to check out recipes on Pinterest.

I arranged one of my Christmas circle throws - "Starburst" - on a small round table in our dining room. It fits beautifully. What do you think?

Blogger Problem & Solution for my READERS:

Ok, you all know I'm blogging from my iPhone a lot now. It's just so handy and I love the ease of posting from my iPhone. About a month or so ago I started having problems leaving comments on your blogs when on my iPhone. After some research on the internet I found what appears to be a solution. Apparently - and this is only for bloggers who have Blogger blogs - the problem happens if your blog is set as "embedded" under comments. I discovered my blogs both had comments set as "embedded". So I changed my settings from "embedded" to "full page". Once I made this change I had no problem publishing comments to my blog via my iPhone. So I'm asking you to check your blog, if you are using Blogger, to see how your comments are set. You may be losing comments if yours is set "embedded" like mine was. Just sharing my experience as I'm not a wizard with Blogger. I really want to comment on your blogs so if you don't see me leaving comments, it's because I can't unless you change your comment setting on your blog!








3 comments:

  1. Oh my word that is just lovely. I love how you did that. It looks perfect around that little table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the past I have enjoyed and pinned many of your posts on Pinterest, and now am following your blog. I am new to blogging, but would be honored to have you visit it at journeyofavintagegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, just lovely, Sandy! And thanks for the comment tip! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete