Sunday, December 23, 2012

O' Christmas Tree

I put one slim Christmas tree up this year in the family room. And in a new spot in front of our Danish wall units rather then in front of the windows. We replaced the large sofa bed with two chairs which opened up the space.

I strung red and white berry lights and hung our vintage Shiny Brites along with other ornaments. I didn't load the tree up as much as I have in the past when it was in front of the windows. I placed my Christmas Beanie Babies Bears under the tree.

I cut back on decorating and didn't put up our other slim tree in the living room. I did place a small table top tree in the kitchen but haven't taken any photos of it yet.

The tree looks pretty and we're looking forward to being back home and having our Christmas. But right now we are enjoying visiting our brothers and their families.

Merry Christmas to all!








4 comments:

  1. It all looks beautiful! Sometimes, less really IS more! I did less this year and changed it all up too! Beanie Babies...so glad to know someone else has those too! I was a true addict and most are tucked away in the attic now - but the Christmas Beanies still find their way onto the tree. However, this year I think it's only the angel bear that found her way onto my "angel themed" tree. Merry Christmas to you! May the blessings of the season be with you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks very festive! I've decorated less this year and am quite happy with it. Merry Christmas!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sandy. Hope you have a lovely day.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sandy, stopping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful Holidays with your loved ones. Thank you for all your lovely comments and visits in the past year.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete