Friday, December 21, 2012

Another Christmas Doily & Pumpkin Recipe

On our long drive today to spend Christmas with our brothers I crocheted another Christmas Doily (pattern) in red, green and white.

It's snowing here in northeast Ohio, very windy and cold.   We just had a nice, hot meal out and are settled in for the night.  I'm sitting here crocheting another doily with green as the dominant color this time.



Changing the subject...I'm going to brag about a great pumpkin dessert for Christmas that feeds a large family and is so easy to make. For our Christmas BUNCO Wednesday night I made "Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake," a delicious recipe I found on Pinterest. I didn't think to take a photo of it but you can find the link on Pinterest to the blog (here) where you can find the detailed instructions and step-by-step photos.

It's hard to believe it's just a few more days until Christmas. Hope you all are ready for Christmas and are able to spend it with your loved ones.








1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Sandy!
    What cheerful crocheted doilies. I love bringing along needle projects when we travel. It's such a perfect way to while away the miles in the car.
    I pray you arrive safely and have a wonderful time with your brothers.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete