Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gingerbread House

We left Ft. Wilderness (Walt Disney World, FL) early yesterday morning to start the long drive home.

Hubby drove 541 miles yesterday! I slept the first three hours or all the way through Florida! I didn't wake up until we reached Georgia. LOL !

We spent the night at the Fayetteville NC KOA. The same one we stayed at on our drive down. We're up and heading north on I-95 this morning. We should be home some time late today.

I have more Disney World photos to share with you. Did you ever think you would see a gingerbread house large enough to be a store? Well we did at the Grand Floridian Resort!

And here's a peek at my next crochet project. I had to try Attic24 Lucy's Teeny Tiny Stars. These are fun to crochet. I'm thinking of using them in a garland. So stay tuned.














4 comments:

  1. These stars looks so brightly colored. Can't wait to see what you do with them!
    That Gingerbread house is incredible! Love the picture of you an hubby!
    Travel safe- Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how fun it was to visit the Gingerbread Store, looks amazing. Love the stars, so happy. Have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sandy, wishing you a safe drive home.;) Will you be coming home to snow? We have plenty here.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete