Friday, December 14, 2012

Our Mickey Shelf

Remember the neat IKEA shelves my Hubby installed for my computer work station?

Well, we fancied the big one all up with our Mickey (and Minnie) memorabilia from Disney. Our collection includes the Mickey and Minnie Salt & Pepper Shakers and stuffed Christmas dolls from our recent trip to Walt Disney World; the Snowman Water Tower and Mickey Mouse with Mickey Snowmen are Department 56 items; the colorful cutting board and small matching bowl have little Mickey heads all over them; and lastly, and the one I'm crazy about...the adorable Mickey Mouse gnome we couldn't leave Ft Wilderness without.

What do you think of our Mickey Mouse vignette? Not your typical fancy grown up Christmas blogger vignette.

Keep your fingers crossed for me I'm hoping I'm well enough to put the lights outside today. While resting yesterday we finished the Christmas cards so they will be mailed today.

I also threw in photos of a little red and green Christmas doily (pattern) I started last night. I love this pattern. This time I'm using a smaller F hook so it's a tiny doily. I love setting these out around our home at Christmas time.

Have a lovey day!











4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have the Mickey Gnome from one of our trips a few years ago.
    He goes in our garden each summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure Mickey and Minnie don't you? Ha, ha Good on you. Whatever makes you smile and these are such happy things. It all looks great. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do recall those shelves.;) And your display will be a hit with the kids, I am sure.;))
    Have a great weekend dear Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Mickey shelf and that colors in your latest creation there are wonderful. Have fun. Nan

    ReplyDelete