Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's SNOWING!

It's the beautiful, white WINTERLAND kind of snow! 

 The snow you watch from the warmth of inside with a fire burning in the fireplace. 

 The snow you don't have to drive in - just look at and marvel at its beauty.




I finally got around to changing the saying on my little chalkboard - it's more appropriate for WINTER!


Our felted Angel loves hanging in our little green Christmas tree.


And so does the little Gingerbread Man!


One view....and then another.

Thanks for visiting us here at snowy Teacup Lane.

3 comments:

  1. That little tree is adorable and those ornaments are perfect for it. We had some snow and then it switched to rain, or maybe sleet? I am warm and cozy inside and don't want to check it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at pictures of the snow, as I don't see it much here in sunny California, unless we go up in the mountains. Your home looks so pretty with all the snow surrounding it. I hope to one day open my door and see a blanket of snow too. The angel is so sweet.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete